Tuesday 26 July 2011

Treasures from ebay!

Like most people, I LOVE a bargain!
 
Inspired by the period of the house and friends and family, the house has a good mixture of old and new, with relatively expensive items sat along side relatively cheap (and often free! love a hand me down!) finds to make each room feel like home.

After a while of scouring old mills, charity shops and Ebay I finally found a dresser small enough not to overwhelm my lounge. 

A drive later to Chester to part with £30 whole pounds this little lady came home...


Armed with some sand paper, white spirit and period eggshell I set to giving the lady a much needed make over from pale and neglected to classical beauty!



Added some pretty glass handles, and ta da, here's the finished little lady all scrubbed up in her Sunday best....






A lovely place to store treasured gifts and tokens from my life x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope you enjoy my pages, please feel free to share your comments x